The recent visit by PUK leader Bafel Talabani to AANES is certainly a most welcome and encouraging development. There should have been intra-Kurdish reconciliation between the different political parties of Kurdistan a long time ago but better late than never. The ongoing historical revolutionary processes in Iran means that there is quite realistically potentially an opportunity for Kurdish independence in the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian sections of Kurdistan, albeit this is certainly not possible in the Turkish section due to the pervasive power of the military deep state in Turkey. The Sabbatean-controlled Derin Devlet deep state domestic intelligence apparatus has however proven that it is capable of repeatedly preventing TAF invasions of neighboring countries as it prevented Turkey from invading NES in November 2021, in May 2022 and now in the fall of 2022. This means that the Derin Devlet is a reliable ally of Israel and therefore an historically unexpected protector of Free Kurdistan.
- First, the various political parties of Rojava, Bashur and Rojhelat need to reconcile around a common project of a liberal democratic independent state in half of Kurdistan.
- Second, the various Kurdish political parties should convene a secret conference to draft a constitution for a new unified independent state.
- Third, an agreed map should be drawn at the conference for cantons as federal subjects.
- Fourth, a strategic plan should be drafted to establish a unified de facto state without formally declaring independence.
- Fifth, a domestic defense industry should be immediately established.
- Sixth, official independence should only be declared when a) the nation is able to defend itself and b) there is international willingness to recognize the new state.
- Seventh, a de facto independent state should develop all attributes of independence (including its own national currency) long prior to officially declaring independence.
- Eight, the de facto state should be a cross-border, cross-national democratic confederation.
- Ninth, the Kurdish movement should only strive to establish autonomies for Kurdistan and Zazaistan within the internationally recognized borders of Turkey.