The Biden administration needs to formulate a strategy of strength vis-a-vis Iran. Why is that so? Because of Iran’s intention to implement ”Death of America”, namely Iran’s plan to attack major American cities with biological weapons during the Russo-Iranian WWIII against Europe and the MENA region. What can the US do?
- President Joe Biden should articulate a Biden Doctrine according to which any Iranian or Iranian-sponsored attack with weapons of mass destruction anywhere in the world will cause the US to implement regime change in Iran with whatever means it takes.
- The US should secretly form a MENA defense alliance of which the US, Israel and the KSA would be among the founding members. The alliance should be used as a platform to promote peaceful neighborly relations and normalization in the MENA region among Iran’s intended victims, including between Israel and the KSA.
- The USAF should be an active and major participant in Israel’s Northern War.
- The US should destroy all of Iran’s oil production facilities from the air subsequent to Iran’s attacks against US bases in the Gulf region.
- The US should consider implementing a no-fly zone over Iran with air support to insurgents after Iran’s attacks against US bases in the Gulf region.
Perception of strength is everything in the MENA region. If you are perceived as weak you are deemed dishonorable since you don’t even respect yourself and thus you are not respected and can be mistreated, attacked and destroyed.